23 March, 2011

Who Am I?

It would appear naive to suggest that my whole life can be chronicled in one blog post, but this slight annoyance was quickly replaced with crushing disappointment once I realised it was entirely possible.

I was born at a very early age and I used to play video games, cry, and soil myself. Today, things aren't much different. One of the first games I played was Duck Hunt on the NES, which was accompanied by a garish orange gun. Whilst I personally think this gun lacked the subtlety and camouflage needed for a 'Hunt', it appeared to have no bearing on the success of said Hunt as the ducks seemed to fly slowly through the sky at regular intervals without me even needing to move.

These days I tend to play games that, unlike Duck Hunt, require skill or make sense, or I frequent the local nickelodeon for Orange Wednesdays because, hey, who can't resist a good bargain. Somehow, my brother and I also find time to put our intellect and wit to good use in the form of lists, articles, and reviews designed to stimulate your cranial taste buds, writing about anything and everything that intrigues us.

So please (pretty please), spend some time to look around. Who knows what you might find?


1 comment: